Monday, March 16, 2015

Outfit Of The Week

Hello! Everybody hope everyone had a great weekend. My weekend was very busy but thank God I had a blast. This week I don't have a special agenda but I do have something for you on today. I love clothes and the world of fashion. So what I did was put an outfit together to kinda show you Michelle Rea Style. This Is my outfit of the week Zebra Print with a splash of color. Take a look!!!
Love this outfit leopard will never go out of style and you can buy it anytime of the year. I also have the Cobalt Floral Print Top and a Splash of Red. To top it all off is the leopard scarf tied in a big bow on the side of the blouse and the Dorothy on the Wizard of Oz Box Purse. A cute business attire or church outfit. Ladies if you like this outfit I would love to hear your comments and Ideas. Hope to hear from you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment