Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Dealing With Sickness


Hey you guys I know I told you That I was going to show you the Pelpum Top that I handmade. There has been a change & will show you that at a later date. Right now I'm trying to deal with this sickness I've  been dealing with this since last Tuesday. Can somebody or anybody tell me what this cramp is. Throughout the day I'm perfectly fine until it start getting later in the day. My body starts aching, the sore throat begins, eyes red as a fire, & my ears are crackling like snack cracker pops. I'm so tired of being in this house and not being able to go to church. When I get sick it doesn't last this long & something is really going on. Is this something new, something I don't know about, or did I miss the memo. But you know what you guys while I'm down I never stop dreaming, coming up with unique ideas, & inventions. This is also a time where God want to speak to you and tell you your next phase in life. I don't always think that all sickness are bad. Sometimes I think it's to slow us down, wake us up, & make us  realize some things in life. So if there's anybody sick out there or going through the same thing I'm going through. Please comment your thoughts, concerns, & ideas. I love to here what you have to say on this issue. Also tell me what you guys think I should do @ this point & time.

No comments:

Post a Comment