Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Wonder Woman Bracelet

HANDMADE by MICHELLE REA
Hey guys I hope your day is going good so far & I hope you had an enjoyable 3 day weekend. Do I have something cool for you guys today? The answer is yes & ready to show you what I have design for the Michelle Rea Collection. What I have for you today is a Wonder Woman Bracelet that I made out of a tissue roll. Yes you heard that right made out of a tissue roll. I will be showing the before and after picture of this bracelet. This bracelet cuffs around your wrist very easy and very comfortably. Wanted to share this with you guys and my creative ability. I hope I can inspire someone!!! Here we go with the before picture of the bracelet....
This is just a plain tissue roll after we had used all the tissue. After that all I did was cut the roll down the middle to create a open so it can cuff around your wrist. This roll is very bendable, flexible, & it want injury your wrist. What I've done with this tissue roll I use floral print fabric to cover it. The background is cover in turquoise & then I cut little strips of the floral print fabric to finish the product. Here is the after picture & the finish product of the bracelet.
All you have to do is cuff it around your wrist. Ladies let me know what you think about this creative idea. I would love to here your ideas, your thoughts, even your concerns. Let me know if I should Rock it or Trash it?



No comments:

Post a Comment