Monday, February 16, 2015

Michelle Rea Design

Hello everyone I am Back from the Valentine Weekend & I hope everyone had fun with their better half/boyfriends. Well It's Monday  & back on the grind. Being creative has always been my hobby,passion, & heart. I love to handcraft stuff or turn something old into something fashionable. So today I have something Special for you. I have taken an Goodwill pair of heels that were $4.99 & I didn't like the heel on the shoes because I like high heels. So instead of wasting $4.99 I transformed the shoes into something I could wear & like. Ok! Are you guys ready for this. After I finished these shoes I love them & I even made a Peplum Top to go with the shoes. On tomorrow I'll show you how cute that is. So now let's show you the before picture of the shoe.
Just a plain ole black shoe I purchased from the goodwill thrift store. Don't judge me because I like to shop at the goodwill store. In fact I love it so much my husband was questionable about my spending habits.That's how bad I love thrift stores don't judge me. Lol!!! I love finding ole things and turn them into new & that's updated in the fashion world. I even Create my on special designs & I can do this type of stuff all day everyday if I had that kind of time. Ok! Ladies enough about me let's look at the finish product. Now I'm going to show you the after picture that was created by me Michelle Rea. Drum Roll Please!!!
WOW!!! Now this shoe is wearable & I love the floral print which is in for the Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Trend. This shoes may still have a low heel but I can still rock it with a pair of blue jeans or shorts.
Pretty much I can wear them with any color I want & still this shoe will pop off. This shoe was covered with an ole Goodwill top that was $2.99 & the turquoise fabric is from an old blouse I had in the closet that I didn't wear any more. Turn something ole into something new and fashionable to wear. I'm going to show you one last pic of the shoe & it's going to be the front which every woman wants to see. 
This is the front of the shoe & it came out pretty good. Well that's the end of Michelle Rea Designs & I would love to hear from you. Tell me what you think about the shoes & the fabric. So comment  & tell me if you would wear this shoe or not wear this shoe? 




No comments:

Post a Comment