Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I Love To Sing

Singing is another passion of mines & I bet you guys say this lady does everything. No not everything I just dub in a little of everything. I've been singing since I was the age of 6, sung in the kids choir, & the adult choir. I remember my first song at the age of 6 "Going Up The Yonder" & I use to cry every time I sung that song. I can remember it like it was yesterday & the church I attended at that time was St. Luke Baptist Church in Texarkana, Tx. The neighborhood was called Grandview & that's where I grew up right there on Oregon St. in that curve. Most of my family members lived in the same neighborhood. Where I mostly got my singing from was from my dad side. My father side of the family all of his brothers & sisters can sing. My grandfather on my father side use to sing in a group in his early years. I have my aunties & uncles their children can sing as well. So has you can see singing runs in my family. I really enjoy it & when I do sing I love the way God sings through me. It's so refreshing !!! Just wanted to share this experience with you. Please comment & share your thoughts with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment