Monday, February 23, 2015

Peplum Top handmade by Michelle Rea

This is a day that the lord has made & i'm going to be glad in it. I can't complain about anything Jesus woke me up this morning, I'm alive & I'm well. Now let's get right down to what I'm going to show you today. Ladies do you  remember the shoe I recovered & I told you that I had a Peplum top I made with that shoe. Well here it is......
This is 2 goodwill tops that was $4.99 & the bottom of this blouse is the floral print top. So I just cut the bottom of the floral print top to finish off the  peplum top. I also put the floral print fabric on the sleeves to finish off the blouse. This Peplum Top is a medium, this top was a long sleeve, & was cut into a 3/4 length sleeve. Now I am going to show you  the Reprise of the black cover shoe that I did & post on 2/16/15. 
To set this outfit off you can put some Jeans or a black leather skirt with it. You can also wear any solid color Dress, Jumper, Blouse, Skirt, or even Shorts with these nice pumps. I am so happy to share this experience with you & I would like for you comment give me your thoughts, concerns, and Ideas. Thanks for tuning in!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment