Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Goodwill


This is one of my passion shopping at the goodwill. I love the thrift stores & the unique things that they have. I've been going to the goodwill since I can remember & I'm still going. I like to find different things and old things I can turn it into something up to date. My husband use to tease me all the time about going to the goodwill. He said goodwill is for people that are in need, I said the goodwill is for everybody, & I'm In need. So we both laugh at the same time my husband is shaking his head. Because he already know that nothing was going to keep me from the goodwill. Sorry Guys that's how bad I am & I'm not ashamed of it. Let me tell you the prices on some items that they have. Their regular shoes, flats, & heels are $4.99 everyday unless they have the 50% off on everything in the store. Their dresses are $5.99-$9.99, very affordable, & nice spring/summer items. Tops & Blouse $.99-2.99; Slacks & Jeans $5.99-$9.99; Skirts & Shorts $2.99. Can you believe these prices!!! When I do go it is heaven & a lot of creative things were made by me all because I shop @ The Will's. Lol!!! Well I hope everyone enjoyed my love for the thrift stores. I'm sure I have a few more ladies that love it like I do. If you have any comments, concerns, ideas or experiences please feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment